Here is are the items of the Chili's Menu. The official menu can be found on the Chili's website. However it does not include the prices. You will have to check the prices at your local restaurant.
- Southwestern Eggrolls.
- Texas Cheese Fries.
- Fried Cheese, which can be served with marinara sauce.
- The Classic Nachos, with melted cheese, jalapenos, beans and queso .
- Skillet Queso.
- Chilis’ Triple Dipper™.
- Bottomless Tostada Chips.
- Crispy Onion String & Jalapeno Stack.
- Hot Spinach & Artichoke Dip.
- (NEW) Fire-Grilled Corn Guacamole.
- Wings Over Buffalo®.
- Boneless Buffalo Wings.
- Quesadilla Explosion Salad. Traditional Grilled chicken with cheese salad.
- The Chilis House Salad with croutons, tomatoes, red onions and cheese.
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Salad.
- Boneless Buffalo Chicken Salad.
- Caribbean Salad.
- Chicken Caesar Salad.
- Bottomless Express Lunch. This comes with Unlimited refills.
Soups and Chili:
- Chili’s Soup of the Day.
- Sweet Corn Soup.
- Soup & House Salad.
- Chicken Enchilada Soup.
- (GG) Chicken and Green Chile Soup.
- Chili & House Salad.
- Terlingua Chili.
All sandwiches comes with fries.
- BBQ Pulled Pork.
- Santa Fe Chicken Wrap.
- Smoked Turkey.
- Steakhouse Sandwich.
- Buffalo Chicken Ranch.
- Grilled Chicken, With applewood smoked bacon, swiss and honey-mustard dressing .
- Chicken Club.
- Crispy Shrimp Tacos.
- Crispy Chicken.
The burgers are All served with lettuce, pickle, tomato and fries.
- Oldtimer Burger.
- Classic Bacon Burger.
- Mushroom-Swiss Burger.
- Ground Peppercorn Burger.
- Big Mouth Bites. Four mini burgers with layers of flavor – applewood smoked bacon, american cheese, sauteed onions, ranch dressing, crispy onion strings and jalapeno-ranch.
- Shiner Bock BBQ Burger. With shiner bock bbq sauce and onion strings.
- Avocado Burger.
- Ground Peppercorn Burger.
- TRIPLE-THICK BACON SMOKEHOUSE BURGERS with triple-thick bacon loaded on top.
- Southern Smokehouse Burger. Comes with maple bacon, smoked cheddar and onion strings.
- Jalapeno Smokehouse Burger. Served with applewood smoked bacon, and smoked cheddar and jalapeno-ranch dressing.
- Shiner Bock BBQ Sauce.
- Memphis Dry Rub. with ancho-chile BBQ sauce.
- Original with classic BBQ sauce.
- Grilled Fajitas, with warm tortillas and sour cream.
- Traditional Chicken or Beef Fajitas.
- Buffalo Chicken Fajitas. Applewood smoked bacon and bleu cheese crumbles.
- Fajita Trio. Grilled steak, chicken and spicy garlic plis grilled shrimp.
- Southwestern Quesadillas.
- Grilled Salmon, garnished with Garlic and Herbs.
- Monterey Chicken. Served with mashed potatoes with black pepper gravy and veggies.
- Margarita Grilled Chicken. served with rice, black beans, tortilla strips and pico de gallo.
- Cajun Pasta. Youc an choose to add grilled chicken or shrimp.
- Classic Sirloin. The sirloin is served with seasonal veggies and mashed potatoes.
- Flame-Grilled Ribeye. The Ribeye comes with seasonal veggies and mashed potatoes.
- Chicken Crispers, which are served with corn on the cob and fries.
- Crispy Chicken Crispers.
- Crispy Honey-Chipotle Chillis Chicken Crispers. Comes served with corn on the cob, fries and ranch .
Rated Chili's Fans. Written by Mark Heinrichby